Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hello and welcome!

I'm glad you found your way to my new home on the web!  I am a very opinionated redhead who loves all things nerd, geek etc.  So I want to share my reviews of websites, books ,movies, games, events ,locations maybe even stores.  Just whatever seems pertinent at the moment in hopes that I can get the word out about great things while warning fellow nerds about ones that aren't so great.

I am currently working on a site called Fivver, I have ordered service on the site and am waiting to see how it goes then I will share it right here.  Also coming soon are my own reviews of bzzagent and mypoints.  If you've heard of these sites and wondered what the process or legitimacy of them are, I promise to tell it to you straight, check back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment