Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bzzagent and mypoints

You may have heard about the online sites bzzagent.com and mypoints.com.  I personally use and love them!  bzzagent allows me to try new products free of charge, right now I am in 4 different campaigns and all I have to do it tell people about the products and besides the free products and coupons, you earn points for mypoints.  With mypoints.com you can earn points while shopping or buying gift cards, or they have plenty of free things you can do that will award you plenty of points.  If you are patient and don't mind a little work, you can realy earn some cool gift cards to various places.  I would highly reccommend both of these sites.  Another one you might check out it houseparty.com which offers up different house party opportunities and if you are chosen, they send you some promotional items for your guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment