Monday, March 18, 2013

Fiverr.com

I have recently had a lot of experience with fiverr.com and I'm here to tell you it's not been at all positive. 

From a buyer standpoint
I ordered 6 charicature drawings: 1 received 1 I was happy with, 1 I thought was sub-par, 1 that was nothing like I wanted and then after waiting over a week 3 were canceled by the artist who took other jobs ahead of mine.

I ordered 1 light switch cover which was late and I canceled and 1 pair of earrings which FINALLY arrived 2 weeks late.  So the track record on buying things was very bad I give it a 1 star rating.

From a selling standpoint
They take 1 dollar off the top so you are working for 4.00 per gig.  The buyers will work you to death!  I had 34 articles in que for one person and she would never aske before she just ordered finally when she ordered a gig that i allow myself 29 day s for and demanded in 24 hours, I quit writing for her.

Another is a guy wanted me to write 5 star amazon.com reviews for health products I've never tried!  When I wrote one on chia seeds but was honest stating the research I had found on it causing stomach pains, he started threatening me and told me to take the review off. Which I did and I also refunded and contacted fiverr myself on him as well as emailing amazon.

I think everyone should know on fiverr you can pay people for positive amazon reviews, squidoo likes, facebook fans, etc. I think it's very unethical because they have no idea about the products that's why i wouldn't put my name on something that wasn't honest the product causes a potential problem and I don't want someone to buy it because of me and then my rep goes down.

Not only does fiverr take a dollar off the top but they also charge you when you have the money transfered to your pay pal account too!  Oh and if you buy off the site and the seller cancels they don't return your money to pay pal you have a credit that has to be used on the site!

BE WARE IN MY OPINION FIVERR.COM IS NOT A NICE SITE, THERE IS LOTS OF TROUBLE TO BE HAD...BUT AGAIN IT"S JUST MY OPINION BASED ON ACTUAL EXPERIENCES I HAVE HAD AND WOULD BE GLAD TO PROVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment